Strengths are found in every person. Strengths can be interpersonal, like rapport builder. They can be about how we think, like creativity or how we are motivated, like drive. They can also be about who we are as people, what we stand for or what we believe – like gratitude or humility.
Our work with global companies and scientific studies have shown that when we use our strengths, we are happier and experience more vitality and positive emotions. We are less stressed, better at achieving our goals, perform better and are more engaged at work.
Talent leaders seeking to use more information and eliminate bias can rely on strength based talent acquisition and management solutions. Strengths are inherent and authentic to each person.
Diversity, inclusion, and equity is at the core of Cappfinity’s work culture and our solutions. We leverage behavioral science to design and deliver talent acquisition solutions that ensure fairness and encourage evidence-based decision making. We help clients design workplaces where candidates and ultimately employees use their strengths to solve problems and deliver industry changing innovation, and in doing so, individuals feel valued, included, and energized to be their best. Strengths is at the core of who we are and what we do.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion thrives when strengths fuels leadership, problem solving, and innovation.
Cappfinity is committed to designing fair, inclusive, and accessible talent acquisition and talent management solutions. Cappfinity’ s whole person approach to innovation, product development and design is a holistic process that includes:
- Rigorous testing, measurement, and validation
- Strengths based assessment to evaluate potential
- Visual, verbal, and auditory diversity and variety across content
- Dynamic design that adheres to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1)
- Assessments that can be completed via various format and technology such as desktop, mobile phones, and tablets
Cappfinity also established partnerships with accessibility experts that provide product development guidance and accessibility audits. Lexxic (neurodiversity experts) and Digital Accessibility Centre (technology experts) independent audits helps Cappfinity to continue to design inclusive and accessible talent acquisition and talent management solutions for organizations across the globe.
- Supporting a Fair and Inclusive Assessment Process
- Cappfinity and Lexxic partnership helps organizations embrace neurodiversity in the workplace
- Future strong Episode 30: How to support candidates with disabilities with Susan Lang, Founding President/CEO at Lime Connect, Inc. and Rene Forsyth, Director of Professional Development at Lime Connect. Click here to watch now.