When the global pandemic hit, businesses had days to move to a fully virtual model. Six months on and businesses are reflecting on what they’ve learnt from the transition and how they apply this learning as they plan for the next phase.
Join this webinar where we will explore how global businesses are innovating and re-engineering hiring processes to deliver a better digital experience for candidates.
What’s being discussed
- Innovative changes global businesses have made during the pandemic
- The key learnings from the transition to digital hiring
- How the switch to virtual can support inclusivity and help to level the playing field for diverse candidates
- What next for graduate hiring in 2021?
- Practical takeaways to ensure candidates are ‘career ready’ for remote recruitment and a virtual working world
- … and much more!
- Nicky Garcea – Co-Founder, Cappfinity
- James Gordanifar – Head of Student Recruitment, EY
- Lucy Hegarty – Regional Early Talent Recruitment Lead, GlaxoSmithKline
- Bob Athwal – Senior Talent Manager, Skyscanner
In partnership with In House Recruitment (IHR)