Location: Remote, ideally located in the Houston, TX, Austin, TX or Dallas, TX region.
Given steady growth in the US market, Cappfinity is now seeking a motivated sales professional to bring their business development expertise and recruitment knowledge to our expanding team.
Owning the end-to-end sales cycle, this role will involve business development and working with large enterprise organizations interested in utilizing talent assessments to optimize hiring and recruitment strategies. This is primarily a remote position, with 25% travel required to attend conferences, events and Cappfinity meetings.
Ambitious, eager to learn and motivated to succeed. Since our team functions a lot like a start-up, we’re looking for someone who is adaptable and organized to join us!
- Own the end-to-end sales cycle from prospecting to closing
- Develop a plan to engage strategic accounts and interface with VP and Director-Level contacts in the first 45 days
- Manage and continually develop sales pipeline while hitting monthly and quarterly targets
- Implement sales strategy for your region/accounts to ensure the company meets revenue and profit
- Schedule discovery calls, deliver presentations, demo suite of Cappfinity products, handle RFPs
- Attend both live and virtual industry talent conferences and events
- Stay up to date on latest market research, recruitment trends and Cappfinity assessment offerings
- Collaborate and engage internal teams to address prospect business needs
- Regularly update CRM system with the latest business development outcomes
- Remote role with 25% travel required
- 2-3+ years SaaS /and or assessment sales experience selling to senior level HR stakeholders
- B2B HR Tech experience, preferably with a focus in recruitment or early careers/campus hiring
- Track record of winning large to mid-sized enterprise clients in pharma, banking/finance/insurance, tech, global law
- Strong business development + prospecting experience, comfortable with cold outreach
- Must excel at solving deal-level challenges
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Consultative and empathic approach to developing relationships
- Ability to identify and connect comprehensive solutions aligned to customer needs
- Tech savvy with a curiosity to learn
Kudos if you’ve got
- Start-up or fast paced environment work experience
- Hiring assessment knowledge or experience
- Experience or knowledge of early careers, emerging talent and campus/university recruitment
- An interest in diversity, inclusion, belonging, equity and/or social mobility
Please send an email with subject line ‘Account Executive’ to email@example.com and include a note of interest and your resume.
Cappfinity is a global leader in recruitment technology and early career talent assessments. Founded by Industrial-Organizational Psychologist in 2005, we’ve grown to be 170+ strong across the US, UK Australia, and Ireland. We are leaders in helping organizations identify the strengths and skills needed to build fair and inclusive talent pipelines.
Cappfinity assessment products offer candidates a fair, immersive, and engaging experience. Our products and solutions are used by over 250 global brands and one of our assessments is used to assess a candidate every minute of every day. We are proud of our 98% customer retention rate and strong referrals record.