Founded in the UK in 2005 by industrial-organizational psychologists, Cappfinity’s presence in the US market has grown steadily and we need to hire an experienced Assessment Consultant, Americas to support our multinational enterprise clients, predominantly in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
Our purpose is Strengthening the World. We believe that talent is evenly distributed, but the identification and development of talent – especially diverse talent – is not. Our strengths-based consulting solutions are leveraged by clients throughout the employee lifecycle and help to level the playing field for diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are a market leader with a unique value proposition for authenticity, immersive candidate experience, and realistic work simulations that allow our clients to hire, develop, and promote individuals that have the potential to be successful across the organizational hierarchy.
Working as an Assessment Consultant for Cappfinity will allow you to work with a truly international team and make a profound difference for each of our clients and the communities they serve.
- Collaborate directly with enterprise clients to effectively scope, design, validate, and implement a variety of talent acquisition products and solutions
- Serve as a subject matter expert for all aspects of employee selection – job analysis techniques, validation studies, adverse impact analysis, product development, and technical reports/summaries
- Partner effectively with our Client Success and Business Development teams; provide science-based expertise to drive revenue generation and implement best in class solutions
- Remain knowledgeable of best practices and the competitive landscape in the talent assessment industry; as required, leverage best practices to drive innovative products
- Willingness to participate in conferences, networking events, and webinars to promote professional development and company initiatives
- PhD in I/O Psychology, with a focus/interest in personnel selection
- Reside in the continental United States
- Knowledge and experience with assessment design, alternate validation strategies, and EEOC compliance/analyses
- Comfortable working in a fully remote environment with coworkers located in the United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, and Australia
- Familiarity with the Uniform Guidelines, Principles, and Standards; able to effectively balance science and practice to achieve optimal client outcomes
- Consulting aptitude and a passion for building meaningful, mutually beneficial client relationships
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive healthcare and retirement
- Generous PTO and holiday observance
To be considered for the Assessment Consultant, Americas role submit your resume to Jeannie Liakaris (Eugenia.Liakaris@cappfinity.com). A cover letter is not necessary, and please include “Assessment Consultant, Americas” on the subject line of your email. The application period will close toward the end of November 2021 and the targeted start date is Q1 2022 (January – March).