COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
LOCATION – US REMOTE
In pursuit of our vision of Matching the world to their perfect job, we are looking for an entry-level Project Coordinator to expand our client-facing team leading the delivery of client solutions at Cappfinity.
Who are Cappfinity?
Our purpose is Strengthening the World. We believe that talent is evenly distributed, but the identification and development of talent – especially diverse talent – is not. Our strengths-based solutions and services help solve this by levelling the playing field, with an evidence base for fairness and inclusion built over the last 15 years. We are a global provider of end-to-end recruitment and talent development solutions, covering activities such as upfront success analysis and development discovery, leadership development design and delivery and the provision of talent assessment products. We are a scale-up business of 150+ people with offices in the UK, USA and Australia, building on a twelve-year history of 30%+ year-on-year growth.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Project Coordinator, you will support a range of client accounts both US and Global. You will play a key support role in the delivery of our solutions – supporting the project planning, delivery and co-ordinating internal teams to ensure we exceed our client expectations at all times. You will be using your relationship skills and work with Cappfinity colleagues to deepen and strengthen client relationships and ensuring that customers adopt and love our solutions.
- Supporting internal team with administrative project needs such as: scheduling meetings, recording notes and actions/next steps, and building out project plans, to support with outstanding project delivery.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for projects utilizing strong communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Leverage strong organizational and time management skills to manage the daily activities of client projects and internal activities
- Support with ad-hoc administrative projects leveraging strong problem solving skills and positive attitude.
- Being able to build an in-depth understanding of client needs and of Cappfinity products.
- Collaborating effectively with other Cappfinity colleagues to deliver against project KPIs and delight your clients.
- Utilizing your project management skills to implement client solutions.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues and partners who are experts in their fields of assessment, development and technology to exceed client expectations and needs.
- Enhancing Cappfinity’s position in the market place through administrative support for award entries, conference presentations, case studies and white papers.
- Must be fluent in Spanish.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
To find out more or to apply for this role, please email Jeannie Liakaris: Eugenia.Liakaris@cappfinity.com