Remote Demand Generation Specialist
Do you get excited and energized when you hear or see the abbreviations ABM, SEO, SEM, and MQL?
Cappfinity is growing rapidly and we are looking for a Demand Generation Specialist. The Demand Generation Specialist will execute end-to-end programs inclusive of webinars, in person field events, nurture + account-based marketing campaigns and more. This position is great for someone that will enjoy co-designing ways to leverage our value proposition, buyer pain points, and relevant industry insights to create messaging that captures attention AND converts. This role is well suited for someone that is comfortable partnering and communicating campaign objectives as well as the business results they generate. Does this sound like you?
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines
- A sincere willingness to learn along with some experience extracting, analyzing, summarizing, and communicating data
- General understanding of the revenue funnel
- A desire to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment
- Adaptability and can thrive in various work environments, in person, hybrid, remote
Technical skills desired:
- Strong time management
- Project coordination
- Marketing automation/email marketing
- List management/hygiene
- CRM experience
- Google AdWords experience
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Location: Remote, ideally located in FL, GA, TX
Cappfinity is a global leader in recruitment technology and early career talent assessments. Founded by Industrial-Organizational Psychologist in 2005, we’ve grown to be 170+ strong across the US, UK Australia, and Ireland. We are leaders in helping organizations identify the strengths and skills needed to build fair and inclusive talent pipelines.
Cappfinity assessment products offer candidates a fair, immersive, and engaging experience. Our products and solutions are used by over 250 global brands and one of our assessments is used to assess a candidate every minute of every day. We are proud of our 98% customer retention rate and strong referrals record.
We’re reviewing candidates now and hoping to hire asap. If you’re interested in this role and please send an email with subject line “Demand Generation Specialist” to email@example.com and include a short note expressing your interest and your resume.