Cappfinity is hiring an experienced Senior Sales Executive to support our sales and strategic accounts with Enterprise clients in the United States, predominantly focused on the financial services, professional services, technology and pharmaceutical sectors.
Our purpose is Strengthening the World. We believe that talent is evenly distributed, but the identification and development of talent – especially diverse talent – is not. Our strengths-based solutions and services help solve this by leveling the playing field, with an evidence base for fairness and inclusion built over the last 15 years. We serve 150+ clients around the globe.
Our talent assessments combine strengths-based hiring, authentic, immersive experience, and realistic work simulations to provide candidates with the best opportunity to fully understand the role and their match (suitability or fit) for it, thereby helping companies hire the best people – who will excel in their performance, be retained and grow with the organization.
This position is a great opportunity to build sales and develop strategic accounts in the United States from the ground-up, building from existing contacts and relationships to scale the growth of the US business.
- • Generate and maintain a network of Enterprise client contacts at senior levels (Head of Campus Hiring, Head of Assessment, Head of Recruitment, Head of Talent, HR Director)
- • Develop and contribute to every aspect of the sales pipeline, from lead generation through nurture to commercial negotiation and closing the deal
- • Build the sales pipeline through leveraging your network, making use of expert content marketing, attending (virtual) events, and individual lead generation through online tools
- • Develop and deliver targeted sales plans to reach out and engage named clients at priority Enterprise accounts, working in tandem with Marketing on outreach and engagement
- • Build client engagement to develop relationships, identify and prioritize needs, spot commercial opportunities and deliver compelling client solutions, working in tandem with I/O Psychologists for technical expertise
- • Prepare and deliver RFP submissions, proposals and pitches, either in writing or by presentation.
- • 3-5 years+ relevant sales experience in this or a similar sector, with a broad professional network across clients, buyers, stakeholders and thought leaders in the human capital market
- • Experience or good understanding of assessment and recruitment sales across talent technology and associated services
- • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- • Tenacity, commitment and an entrepreneurial can-do attitude to getting things done, finding solutions and closing deals.
Cappfinity has teams working in New York City, London (UK), Birmingham (UK), Dublin (Ireland) and Sydney (Australia). This role will be part of a virtual team, and is open for applications from any part of the U.S.
- • Salary and package are commensurate with experience
- • Excellent health insurance and retirement benefits
- • Generous vacation and holiday policy
To register your interest for this role please send an email to Michelle Britton-Leonard at Michelle.Britton-Leonard@cappfinity.com