Now you know what your strengths are, it’s time to put them into action and do more of what you love. If you're new to strengths, your hosts Trudy Bateman and Lauren Scarlett will coach you on how to develop your strengths to strengthen you and those around you, and explore potential career and life goals.
Join one of our Strengths Profile Coaching events to learn more about your:
- Realised strengths – how to be your Best SELF each day
- Learned behaviours – avoid potential burnout by recognising your energy
- Weaknesses – accepting the things you’re not great at
- Unrealised strengths – release the untapped potential that sits inside of you
Please review your Introductory Strengths Profile and have it with you for the webinar.
Please note, this event is to help you interpret your Profile, and therefore is not for experienced users or strengths practitioners.
This 1 hour session will be held on the following dates – please pick the time that is most suitable to you:
- Tuesday 19th May: 9am BST | 6pm AEST
- Thursday 21st May: 8am PDT | 9am MDT | 10am CDT | 11am EDT | 4pm BST
- Tuesday 26th May: 9am BST | 6pm AEST
- Thursday 28th May: 8am PDT | 9am MDT | 10am CDT | 11am EDT | 4pm BST
The zoom link for your chosen webinar will be sent to you 48 hours prior to the session.
If you are unable to attend any of the above sessions, please email the contact below and a recording will be sent to you after the event.
About your hosts:
Trudy Bateman – Trudy is a leader, speaker, facilitator, coach, consultant, parent and friend on the topic of strengths with a passion in helping people enjoy a better life and career.
Lauren Scarlett – Lauren is a coach, trainer and consultant in strengths and positive psychology. Her top strength of Mission supports her passion for enabling individuals to lead energised and purposeful lives.