Hello from Cappfinity!
We’re a small Technology company of about 120 brilliant people headquartered in the UK.
Established since 2006, now with offices also in the USA, Ireland and Australia, our business is at a solid stage of its growth where we don’t have the chaos and uncertainty of a start-up, nor the rigid hierarchies of larger corporations. It’s a great place to work where people and Creativity flourish.
We are looking for:
We are looking for a person who can demonstrate their passion for creative digital design, brand and multimedia. Working potentially with several of our Client Delivery Teams at the same time, we are specifically looking for support with the following:
- Evangelise and deliver immersive, engaging, consumer-grade branded assessment experiences using a range of media and applied creative design via the Cappfinity platform.
- Support with the maintenance and expansion of our brand guidelines and design systems to ensure all required components are present, branded or brandable as appropriate, and following user-centred design best practices for usability and accessibility.
- As a secondary focus, there may on occasion be opportunities to support design projects for our Product Design Team to enhance and augment our suite of software products across both desktop and mobile devices.
If you’re happy to work on animation or edit video then that will be advantageous.
Our UK offices are in Central London (Farringdon) and Birmingham Business Park – you are free to work in either of these or from home.
Find out more about what we do as a company at https://cappfinity.com
- Portfolio of your work
- Relevant Design qualification or equivalent experience
- Solid understanding of key Graphic Design principles; layout, colour, hierarchy, typography, imagery, etc.
- Creation of components for our design systems
- User of Adobe Creative Cloud and Figma
- Curiosity about our business and clients
- Empathy to enable user-centric design
- Somebody who loves to innovate and iterate
- An understanding of the capabilities, opportunities and limitations of current web and mobile technologies
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Great communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- 25 days annual holiday increasing by 1 day per year of service up to a maximum of 30 days
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- 5% Company Pension Contribution
- Long Service Incentive Scheme (equivalent to Share Options) after 1 year
To apply please submit an application by following the link below
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent